Ultrasonics - Hydrophones - Part 1: Measurement and characterization of medical ultrasonic fields up to 40 MHz
Note: a more recent version of this publication exists
IEC 62127-1:2007+AMD1:2013 CSV
- to define a group of acoustic parameters that can be measured on a physically sound basis;
- to define a second group of parameters that can be derived under certain assumptions from these measurements, and called derived intensity parameters;
- to define a measurement procedure that may be used for the determination of acoustic pressure parameters;
- to define the conditions under which the measurements of acoustic parameters can be made in the frequency range up to 40 MHz using calibrated hydrophones;
- and to define procedures for correcting, for limitations caused by the use of hydrophones with finite bandwidth and finite active element size. IEC 62127-1, IEC 62127-2 and IEC 62127-3 are being published simultaneously. Together these cancel and replace IEC 60866:1987, IEC 61101:1991, IEC 61102:1991, IEC 61220:1993 and IEC 62092:2001. The contents of the corrigendum of August 2008 have been included in this copy. The French version of this standard has not been voted upon.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.