Test method for the mechanical strength of cores made of magnetic oxides
Note: a redline version of this publication exists
IEC 61631:2020 RLV
- the phrase: "This document is also applicable to the mechanical strength measurement of magnetic powder cores" has been added in the scope;
- IEC 61246 has been replaced by IEC 63093-8; EN 1002-2 has been replaced by ISO 7500-1; ISO 4677-1 and ISO 4677-2 have been withdrawn;
- dimensions D and F in Figure A.1 and Table A.1 have been changed to be consistent with Figure 1 of IEC 63093-8:2018;
- addition of the content of ring-cores test;
- addition of Annex B;
- the location of the jig is amended in Figure 3;
- in Figure 5, the roller bars are moved to the edge of the I-core, aligned with the core.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 51 - Magnetic components, ferrite and magnetic powder materialsrss|
|ICS||29.100.10 - Magnetic components|
|File size||1829 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.