Explosive atmospheres - Part 31: Equipment dust ignition protection by enclosure "t"
- The marked maximum surface temperature shall be measured on the external surfaces of the enclosure and the surfaces of the internal components for equipment with types of protection "ta";
- Additional protection for arcing and sparking parts for "ta";
- Test for internal enclosure for level "ta" added. Keywords: explosive dust atmospheres
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60079-0:2011.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 31 - Equipment for explosive atmospheresrss|
|ICS||29.260.20 - Electrical apparatus for explosive atmospheres|
|File size||1054 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
- Blog post: mitigating risk in explosive atmospheres
- Article: reducing risks in oil and gas transportation
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.