IEC 60317-21:2013+AMD1:2019 CSV
Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 21: Solderable polyurethane enamelled round copper wire overcoated with polyamide, class 155
NOTE - A modified resin is a resin that has undergone a chemical change, or contains one or more additives to enhance certain performance or application characteristics. The range of nominal conductor diameters covered by this standard is:
- Grade 1: 0,050 mm up to and including 1,600 mm;
- Grade 2: 0,050 mm up to and including 1,600 mm. The nominal conductor diameters are specified in Clause 4 of IEC 60317-0-1:2013. This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 1990, Amendment 1:1997 and Amendment 2:1999. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- new 3.2.2 containing general notes on winding wire, formerly a part of the scope;
- revision to references to IEC 60317-0-1:2013 to clarify that their application is normative;
- consolidation of 17.1 and 17.2 of the solderability requirements;
- modification to Clause 19, Dielectric dissipation factor;
- new Clause 23, Pin hole test.
This consolidated version consists of the third edition (2013) and its amendment 1 (2019). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
Keywords: requirements of solderable enamelled round copper winding wire, class 155, dual coating
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.