IEC 60317-35:2013+AMD1:2019 CSV
Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 35: Solderable polyurethane enamelled round copper wire, class 155, with a bonding layer
NOTE - A modified resin is a resin that has undergone a chemical change, or contains one or more additives to enhance certain performance or application characteristics. The range of nominal conductor diameters covered by this standard is:
- Grade 1B: 0,020 mm up to and including 0,800 mm;
- Grade 2B: 0,020 mm up to and including 0,800 mm. The nominal conductor diameters are specified in Clause 4 of IEC 60317-0-1:2013. This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 1992, Amendment 1:1997 and Amendment 2:1999. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- new 3.2.2 containing general notes on winding wire, formerly a part of the scope;
- revision to references to IEC 60317-0-1:2013 to clarify that their application is normative;
- modification to Clause 15 to remove specific wire specimen sizes;
- consolidation of 17.1 and 17.2 of the solderability requirements;
- new Clause 23, Pin hole test.
This consolidated version consists of the second edition (2013) and its amendment 1 (2019). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
Key words: requirements of solderable enamelled round copper winding wire, class 155, dual coating
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.