IEC 60317-0-1:2013+AMD1:2019 CSV
Specifications for particular types of winding wires - Part 0-1: General requirements - Enamelled round copper wire
- revision to the definition of nominal conductor dimension;
- new subclause containing general notes on winding wire, formerly a part of the scope;
- revision to elongation requirements in Table 4;
- revisions to Clause 13, Breakdown voltage, to include new requirements for intermediate wire diameters;
- revision to continuity of insulation requirements in Table 13;
- revision to the introduction of Annex A;
- revision to B.2 of Annex B;
- revision to Table C.1 of Annex C. Keywords: requirements of enamelled round copper winding wires
This consolidated version consists of the fourth edition (2013) and its amendment 1 (2019). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with the IEC 60851 series.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.