Systems and software engineering - Systems and software quality requirements and evaluation (SQuaRE) - Quality requirements framework
- acquirers: evaluate if the system/software products/data fulfills their value proposition, i.e., meets the expected quality,
- developers: design, implement and test the system/software products/data to ensure that it meets the expected quality,
- testers: verify and validate that the system/software products/data meets the expected quality,
- project managers: plan, monitor and control the achievement of the expected quality, and
- independent evaluators: evaluate the system/software products/data with the objective criteria.
This document complies with the technical processes defined in ISO/IEC/IEEE 15288, which are relevant for elicitation of stakeholders' quality needs and for defining, analyzing and maintaining quality requirements. In this document, the quality models in ISO/IEC 25010 and ISO/IEC 25012 are used to categorize quality requirements and to provide a basis for quantifying them in terms of quality measures in the quality measure division of ISO/IEC 2502n.
This document does not cover specification of the other requirements (such as functional requirements, process requirements, etc.), and prescribes neither any specific quality measure nor any specific development process.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 - Software and systems engineeringrss|
|ICS||35.080 - Software|
|File size||3579 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.