IEC 62657-2:2017+AMD1:2019 CSV
Industrial communication networks - Wireless communication networks - Part 2: Coexistence management
- specifies the fundamental assumptions, concepts, parameters, and procedures for wireless communication coexistence;
- specifies coexistence parameters and how they are used in an application requiring wireless coexistence;
- provides guidelines, requirements, and best practices for wireless communication's availability and performance in an industrial automation plant; it covers the life‑cycle of wireless communication coexistence;
- helps the work of all persons involved with the relevant responsibilities to cope with the critical aspects at each phase of life-cycle of the wireless communication coexistence management in an industrial automation plant. Life-cycle aspects include: planning, design, installation, implementation, operation, maintenance, administration and training;
- provides a common point of reference for wireless communication coexistence for industrial automation sites as a homogeneous guideline to help the users assess and gauge their plant efforts;
- deals with the operational aspects of wireless communication coexistence regarding both the static human/tool-organization and the dynamic network self-organization.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2013. This edition constitutes a technical revision.
This second edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
a) update of the normative references, terms, definitions, symbols and abbreviations;
b) addition of terms;
c) checking of the life-cycle terms of this document versus the terms used in IEC 62890: and addition of explanations;
d) addition and modification of text to make the text more readable;
e) alignment of some definitions and specifications of coexistence parameters in order to facilitate their future inclusion in the IEC Common Data Dictionary (IEC CDD) maintained by the IEC. This consolidated version consists of the second edition (2017) and its amendment 1 (2019). Therefore, no need to order amendments in addition to this publication.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65C - Industrial networksrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
33.040.40 - Data communication networks
35.110 - Networking
|File size||5468 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.