High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 203: AC gas-insulated metal-enclosed switchgear for rated voltages above 52 kV
Note: a commented version of this publication exists
IEC 62271-203:2022 CMV
- the document has been aligned with IEC 62271-1:2017;
- beside SF6 also alternative gases have been implemented where needed;
- the terms and definitions have been updated and terms not used have been removed;
- Subclause 6.16 “Gas and vacuum tightness” has been updated;
- Subclause 6.16.3 “Closed pressure systems”: Two classes of gas has been introduced:
- GWP ≤ 1 000
- GWP > 1 000
and the tightness requirements for type tests for gasses with GWP > 1 000 has been reduced from 0,5 % to 0,1 % per year per gas compartment;
- Subclause 6.108 “Interfaces”: Typical maximum pressures in service for interfaces connected to GIS have been defined;
- Subclauses 7.102 through 7.108 have been restructured;
- Subclause 7.107 “Corrosion test on earthing connections” has been updated;
- Subclause 7.108 “Corrosion tests on sealing systems of enclosures and auxiliary equipment” has been updated;
- Annex F ‘Service Continuity’ has been modified and aligned with the recommendations of CIGRE WG B3.51.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 17/SC 17C - Assembliesrss|
|ICS||29.130.10 - High voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||3337 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.