Personal identification - ISO-compliant driving licence - Part 4: Test methods
- machine readable technologies (ISO/IEC 18013-2), and
- access control, authentication and integrity validation (ISO/IEC 18013-3).
The test methods described in this document are based on specifications defined in ISO/IEC 18013-2 and ISO/IEC 18013-3 and underlying normative specifications.
This document deals with test methods specific to IDL requirements. Test methods applicable to (smart) cards in general (e.g. those specified in the ISO/IEC 10373 series) are outside the scope of this document.
Hence the purpose of this document is to:
- provide IDL implementers with requirements for conformity evaluation,
- provide IDL issuing authorities with requirements for quality assurance, and
- provide test laboratories and test tool providers with test suite requirements.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 17 - Cards and security devices for personal identificationrss|
|ICS||35.240.15 - Identification cards and related devices|
|File size||3070 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.