ISO/IEC TR 30105-7:2019
Information technology - IT Enabled Services-Business Process Outsourcing (ITES-BPO) lifecycle processes - Part 7: Exemplar for maturity assessment
- uses the set of indicators for process performance and process capability;
- helps to collect the objective evidence that enables an assessor to determine the process ratings;
- helps to assess the result of the process capability level;
- serves as a measurement framework for processes and provides an organization maturity model for ITES-BPO organizations delivering the services;
- is useful for all users of the ISO/IEC 30105 series, including but not limited to internal assessors, external assessors, ITES-BPO service providers and ITES-BPO service customers;
- supports the performance assessment by providing a framework to measure and derive capability and organization maturity levels.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 40 - IT Service Management and IT Governancerss|
|ICS||35.020 - Information technology (IT) in general|
|File size||1344 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.