IEC 61810-1:2015+AMD1:2019 CSV
Electromechanical elementary relays - Part 1: General and safety requirements
- two main test procedures were introduced: procedure A, reflecting the procedure known from Edition 3 of this standard and procedure B, reflecting the assessment according to North American requirements;
- inclusion of dedicated device application tests especially relevant for applications in the North American Market (see Clause D.1);
- introduction of testing under single mounting condition;
- clarification of insulation requirements after endurance testing;
- inclusion of provisions for basic safety requirements;
- update of references.
The contents of the corrigendum of June 2017, of February 2018 and Interpretation Sheet 1 of January 2023 have been included in this copy.
This consolidated version consists of the fourth edition (2015) and its amendment 1 (2019). Therefore, no need to order amendments in addition to this publication.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.