ISO/IEC TS 19795-9:2019
Information technology - Biometric performance testing and reporting - Part 9: Testing on mobile devices
This document aims to:
- Provide guidance for affordable and cost-efficient testing and reporting methods for performance assessment at a full system level of biometric systems embedded in mobile devices with offline evaluation of false accept rate (FAR) claims.
- Define modality-specific considerations of these methods.
This document is applicable to:
- verification use cases related to secure transactions.
This document is not applicable to:
- privacy aspects;
- secure authentication from mobile device to server;
- testing and reporting for presentation attack detection (PAD) mechanisms in mobile devices;
- performance testing of biometric sub-systems such as acquisition sub-system or comparison sub-system;
- continuous authentication.
|Publication type||Technical Specification|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 37 - Biometricsrss|
|ICS||35.240.15 - Identification cards and related devices|
|File size||1260 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.