Information technology - Extensible biometric data interchange formats - Part 1: Framework
- rules and guidelines for defining extensible biometric data interchange formats that are extensible without invalidating previous data structures;
- the meaning of common data elements for use in extensible biometric data interchange formats;
- common data structures for tagged binary data formats based on an extensible specification in ASN.1;
- common data structures for textual data formats based on an XML schema definition; and
- conformance testing concepts and methodologies for testing the syntactic conformance of biometric data blocks.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 37 - Biometricsrss|
|ICS||35.240.15 - Identification cards and related devices|
|File size||2364 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.