IEC TS 62257-9-5:2013 Withdrawn
Recommendations for small renewable energy and hybrid systems for rural electrification - Part 9-5: Integrated system - Selection of stand-alone lighting kits for rural electrification
- market support programmes;
- manufacturers and distributors;
- bulk procurement programmes;
- trade regulators. The main changes with respect to the first edition are:
- overall, shifted from narrow focus on the needs of bulk procurement programmes to a wider framework for structuring quality assurance using appropriate methods for a range of stakeholders including governments, manufacturers, buyers, and others;
- revised structure of document with modular methods (located in annexes) that are applied using four distinct test regimes;
- added a framework for categorizing products based on the arrangement of components.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC/TS 62257-1:2003, IEC 62257-2:2004, IEC 62257-3:2004, IEC 62257-4:2005, IEC 62257-5:2005 and IEC 62257-6:2005
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.