Information technology - Radio frequency identification for item management - Part 1: Unique identification for RF tags numbering systems
The unique ID can be used:
- for the traceability of the integrated circuit itself for quality control in its manufacturing process;
- for the traceability of the RF tag during its manufacturing process and along its lifetime;
- for the completion of the reading in a multi-antenna configuration;
- by the anti-collision mechanism to inventory multiple tags in the reader's field of view; and
- for the traceability of the item to which the RF tag is attached.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 31 - Automatic identification and data capture techniquesrss|
|ICS||35.040.50 - Automatic identification and data capture techniques|
|File size||1127 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.