Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection - Sector-specific application of ISO/IEC 27001 - Requirements
- include requirements in addition to those in ISO/IEC 27001,
- refine or interpret any of the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements,
- include controls in addition to those of ISO/IEC 27001:2013, Annex A and ISO/IEC 27002,
- modify any of the controls of ISO/IEC 27001:2013, Annex A and ISO/IEC 27002,
- add guidance to or modify the guidance of ISO/IEC 27002.
This document specifies that additional or refined requirements do not invalidate the requirements in ISO/IEC 27001. This document is applicable to those involved in producing sector-specific standards.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 - Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protectionrss|
|ICS||35.030 - IT Security|
|File size||1305 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.