IEC 62541-6:2020 PRV
Pre release version
OPC Unified Architecture - Part 6: Mappings
This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
• added JSON encoding for PubSub (non-reversible);
• added JSON encoding for Client/Server (reversible);
• added support for optional fields in structures;
• added support for Unions.
b) Transport mappings:
• added WebSocket secure connection – WSS;
• added support for reverse connectivity;
• added support for session-less service invocation in HTTPS.
c) Deprecated Transport (missing support on most platforms):
• SOAP/HTTP with WS-SecureConversation (all encodings).
d) Added mapping for JSON Web Token.
e) Added support for Unions to NodeSet Schema.
f) Added batch operations to add/delete nodes to/from NodeSet Schema.
g) Added support for multi-dimensional arrays outside of Variants.
h) Added binary representation for Decimal data types.
i) Added mapping for an OAuth2 Authorization Framework.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65E - Devices and integration in enterprise systemsrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
35.100.05 - Multilayer applications
|File size||3979 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.