CISPR 14-1:2020 PRV
Pre release version
Electromagnetic compatibility - Requirements for household appliances, electric tools and similar apparatus - Part 1: Emission
CISPR 14-1: 2020 specifies the requirements that apply to the emission of radio-frequency disturbances in the frequency range 9 kHz to 400 GHz from appliances, electric tools and similar apparatus as defined below, whether powered by AC or DC (including a battery). This document is applicable to the following equipment:
- household appliances or similar equipment;
- electric tools;
- similar apparatus.
- equipment for which all emission requirements in the radio-frequency range are explicitly formulated in other CISPR standards;
- equipment intended to be used only on a vehicle, ship or aircraft;
- equipment used only in industrial environment
- the effects of electromagnetic phenomena relating to the safety of the equipment.
- extension of the frequency range for radiated measurements above 1 GHz;
- revision of general test conditions and addition of new specific test conditions (e.g. for robotic equipment);
- introduction of additional requirements for equipment making use of inductive power transfer technology;
- remove from the normative text any compliance requirement based on statistical evaluation;
- revision of clicks analysis, with particular relevance to the determination of the observation time and the application of the upper quartile method for different types of click analysers.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||CISPR/CIS/F - Interference relating to household appliances tools, lighting equipment and similar apparatusrss|
|ICS||33.100.10 - Emission|
|File size||3215 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.