High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 207: Seismic qualification for gas-insulated switchgear assemblies for rated voltages above 52 kV
AbstractIEC 62271-207:2012 applies to gas-insulated switchgear assemblies for alternating current of rated voltages above 52 kV for indoor and outdoor installations, including their supporting structure. This second edition of IEC 62271-207 cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2007. It constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- modification of the minimum voltage rating from 72,5 kV to above 52 kV;
- harmonisation of qualification procedures for GIS with IEEE 693:2005 Annex A and P by modifying the response spectra;
- modification of the test procedures;
- addition of criteria of allowed stresses;
- addition of dynamic analysis CQC. The contents of the corrigendum of January 2013 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 17/SC 17C - Assembliesrss|
|ICS||29.130.10 - High voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||2063 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). The following credit cards are accepted: American express, Mastercard and Visa. Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.