High-voltage switchgear and controlgear - Part 207: Seismic qualification for gas-insulated switchgear assemblies for rated voltages above 52 kV
- modification of the minimum voltage rating from 72,5 kV to above 52 kV;
- harmonisation of qualification procedures for GIS with IEEE 693:2005 Annex A and P by modifying the response spectra;
- modification of the test procedures;
- addition of criteria of allowed stresses;
- addition of dynamic analysis CQC. The contents of the corrigendum of January 2013 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 17/SC 17C - Assembliesrss|
|ICS||29.130.10 - High voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||2063 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.