IEC 60603-7:2020 PRV
Pre release version
Connectors for electronic equipment - Part 7: Detail specification for 8-way, unshielded, free and fixed connectors
IEC 60603-7:2020 covers 8-way, unshielded, free and fixed connectors and is intended to specify the common dimensions (interface dimensions), mechanical, electrical and environmental characteristics and tests for the family of IEC 60603-7-x connectors.
These connectors are intermateable (according to IEC 61076-1 level 2) and interoperable with other IEC 60603-7 series connectors.
This fourth edition cancels and replaces the third edition, published in 2008, its Amendment 1:2011 and its Amendment 2:2019. It constitutes a technical revision.
This edition includes the following significant technical change with respect to the previous edition:
– Revised the definitions for intermateability and interoperability; added new definitions.
– Corrected dimension line for dimension AZ2 in Figure 5.
– Corrected dimension line for dimension F1 in Figure A.1.
– Revised the reference to ISO/IEC 11801 to ISO/IEC 11801-1.
– Added lower limiting temperature and upper limiting temperature definitions.
– Revised Table 1 to Table 8 so the column order is Minimum-Nominal-Maximum dimensions (ascending order).
– Corrected Table 7: Climatic category and Upper temperature values to 90 °C (to be consistent with the graph in Figure 10 and Note 1 in Figure 10).
– Revised upper temperatures to + 90 °C in AP3 and AP8 in Table 10.
– Revised the wording in 8.2, contact resistance, for clarification.
– Revised Figure 11 and Figure 12 and the wording in the Key below for clarification.
– Removed the sentences under the figure in the Introduction.
– Added Annex E.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 48/SC 48B - Electrical connectorsrss|
|ICS||31.220.01 - Electromechanical components in general|
|File size||2272 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.