ISO/IEC TS 29140:2020
Information technology for learning, education and training - Nomadicity and mobile technologies
This document provides:
- definitions of mobile technology and mobile learning appropriate for all sectors in learning, education and training;
- a description of the learner information model for mobile learning;
- specific learner information that supports learners engaged in mobile learning activities in learning, education and training environments.
- a description of the learner interaction model with mobile systems;
- consideration of learner interactions specific to nomadic learners who move from place to place;
- initial guidance regarding the issue of privacy.
This document does not include:
- in-depth technical review of issues related to adaptability to culture, language and individual needs;
- broad or in-depth technical interoperability issues of mobile computing domains;
- security, authentication or accessibility considerations;
- in-depth details regarding privacy;
- detailed information regarding complementary work within other organizations that might be relevant.
|Publication type||Technical Specification|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 36 - Information technology for learning, education and trainingrss|
|ICS||35.240.90 - IT applications in education|
|File size||4545 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.