Maritime navigation and radiocommunication equipment and systems - Presentation of navigation-related information on shipborne navigational displays - General requirements, methods of testing and required test results
- References to IBS have been removed as IMO has revoked MSC.64(67) Annex 1:1996, Performance standards for integrated bridge systems (IBS).
- Subclause 4.9 (Alerts and indicators) has been revised to align the requirements with the IMO resolutions MSC.252(83), MSC.302(87) and A.1021(26) published since MSC.191(79), together with a new Annex F for alert related icons.
- Clause 5 (Presentation of operational information) has been revised with a new requirement added for merging AIS targets from multiple sources.
- Test methods have been reviewed and further guidance on testing added to Annex D. A new normative Annex G has been added for testing of colours, intensity and flicker.
- Annex A (Presentation of colours and symbols) has been revised with AIS AtoN symbols, AIS-SART symbol and wheel over position symbol redefined, and new symbols added for AIS SAR aircraft, AIS SAR vessel, MSI and AIS application specific messages.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, English/French|
|TC/SC||TC 80 - Maritime navigation and radiocommunication equipment and systemsrss|
|ICS||47.020.70 - Navigation and control equipment|
|File size||4193 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.