IEC TR 62000:2021
Guidelines for combining different single-mode fibre sub-categories
Note: a redline version of this publication exists
IEC TR 62000:2021 RLV
- different implementations of single-mode fibres of the same category, for example different implementations of Class B single-mode fibres, and
- single-mode fibres of different sub-categories, for example B-652.B with B-655.C.
This third edition cancels and replaces the second edition published in 2010. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
- global uniformity of terminology concerning fibre classes, categories and sub-categories throughout the document;
- updating and aligning to the new naming convention of IEC 60793-2-50 for class B fibre categories and sub-categories;
- updating and aligning with IEC 60793-2-50 as per supported fibre sub-categories;
- additional guidelines concerning combination of fibre parameters: chromatic dispersion and slope, polarization mode dispersion;
- additional guidelines concerning non-linear affects;
- updating of bibliographical references.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.