Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies - Part 7: Assemblies for specific applications such as marinas, camping sites, market squares, electric vehicle charging stations
Note: a redline version of this publication exists
IEC 61439-7:2022 RLV
- assemblies for which the rated voltage does not exceed 1 000 V AC or 1 500 V DC;
- assemblies intended for use in connection with the generation, transmission, distribution and conversion of electric energy, and for the control of electric energy consuming equipment;
- assemblies operated by ordinary persons (e.g. to plug and unplug of electrical equipment);
- assemblies intended to be installed and used in market squares, marinas, camping sites and other similar sites accessible to the public including temporary installations;
- assemblies intended for charging stations for electric vehicles (AEVCS) for Mode 3 and Mode 4. They are designed to integrate the functionality and additional requirements for electric vehicle conductive charging systems according to IEC 61851-1:2017.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2018. It constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following changes with respect to the previous technical specification:
- a general editorial review and a technical revision.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 121/SC 121B - Low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assembliesrss|
|ICS||29.130.20 - Low voltage switchgear and controlgear|
|File size||1973 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.