Information technology - Digitally recorded media for information interchange and storage - Data migration method for optical disks for long-term data storage
This document specifies:
- a data migration method for long-term data storage;
- test methods for measuring maximum data error, including ambient condition, test area, test drive, disk preparation and test execution;
- an initial performance test and a periodic performance test that check an error rate of data recorded on the disks with categorized maximum data error tables;
- precautions to reduce the possibility of deterioration in order to assure the integrity of the disks during their use, storage, handling or transportation; and
- the estimated lifetime of Bmig (B0,000 1) life to determine the test interval for the periodic performance test.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29 - Coding of audio, picture, multimedia and hypermedia informationrss|
|ICS||35.220.30 - Optical storage devices|
|File size||1614 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.