IEC 62228-5:2021 PRV
Pre release version
Integrated circuits - EMC evaluation of transceivers - Part 5: Ethernet transceivers
IEC 62228-5:2021 specifies test and measurement methods for EMC evaluation of Ethernet transceiver ICs under network condition. It defines test configurations, test conditions, test signals, failure criteria, test procedures, test setups and test boards. It is applicable for transceiver of the Ethernet systems
- 100BASE-T1 according to ISO/IEC/IEEE 8802-3/AMD1;
- 100BASE-TX according to ISO/IEC/IEEE 8802-3;
- 1000BASE-T1 according to ISO/IEC/IEEE 8802-3/AMD4
- the emission of RF disturbances;
- the immunity against RF disturbances;
- the immunity against impulses;
- the immunity against electrostatic discharges (ESD).
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.