Information technology - Storage management - Part 2: Common Architecture
- Transport - communicating management information between constituents of the management system
- Health and fault management - detecting failures through monitoring the state of storage components
- General information about the object model
- Names - how SMI-S uses names to allow applications to correlate across SMI-S and to other standards
- Standard messages - how exceptions are presented to client applications
- Service discovery - techniques clients use to discover SMI-S services
- Installation and upgrade - recommendations for implementations
- Compliance - requirement for compliance to the standard
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.