IEC 63044-3:2017+AMD1:2021 CSV
Home and Building Electronic Systems (HBES) and Building Automation and Control Systems (BACS) - Part 3: Electrical safety requirements
NOTE An example of other networks is a dedicated ICT network covered by IEC 62949.
This document covers the following requirements and compliance criteria:
- protection against hazards from the device;
- protection against overvoltages on the network;
- protection against touch current;
- protection against hazards caused by different types of network;
- protection of the communication wiring against overheating caused by excessive current.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 23 - Electrical accessoriesrss|
|ICS||29.120.01 - Electrical accessories in general|
29.120.99 - Other electrical accessories
|File size||1114 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.