Electric motor-operated hand-held tools, transportable tools and lawn and garden machinery - Safety - Part 4-7: Particular requirements for pedestrian controlled walk-behind lawn scarifiers and aerators
This document applies to pedestrian controlled walk-behind lawn scarifiers and lawn aerators which are designed for regenerating lawns by combing out materials such as grass, thatch and moss or cutting vertically into the lawn face using
- metallic tines; and/or
- rigid non-metallic tines
This document does not apply to
- pedestrian controlled walk-behind lawnmowers;
- towed/semi-mounted lawn scarifiers and lawn aerators;
- ride-on machines;
- non-powered lawn scarifiers and lawn aerators;
- combustion engine powered lawn scarifiers and lawn aerators;
- plug aerators (corers);
- hybrid and fuel cell powered machines and associated charging systems; and
- garden tractors or their attachments.
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.