Concentric lay stranded overhead electrical conductors containing one or more gap(s)
- Hand drawn aluminium as per IEC 60889, designated A1;
- aluminium alloy type A or B as per IEC 60104, designated A2 or A3;
- thermal resistant aluminium alloy as per IEC 62004, designated AT1, AT2, AT3, or AT4;
- regular strength steel as per IEC 60888, designated S1A or S1B;
- high strength steel as per IEC 60888, designated S2A or S2B;
- extra-high strength steel as per IEC 60888, designated S3A;
- aluminium-clad steel as per IEC 61232, designated 20SA, 27SA, 30SA or 40SA.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 7 - Overhead electrical conductorsrss|
|ICS||29.240.20 - Power transmission and distribution lines|
29.060.10 - Wires
|File size||1285 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.