IEC 62439-3:2012 Withdrawn
Industrial communication networks - High availability automation networks - Part 3: Parallel Redundancy Protocol (PRP) and High-availability Seamless Redundancy (HSR)
- specification of the interconnection of PRP and HSR networks;
- introduction of a suffix for PRP frames;
- clarification and modification of specifications to ensure interoperability;
- slackening of the specifications to allow different implementations;
- consideration of clock synchronization according to IEC 61588;
- introduction of test modes to simplify testing and maintenance.
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 62439-1:2010.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 65/SC 65C - Industrial networksrss|
|ICS||25.040.40 - Industrial process measurement and control|
35.100.05 - Multilayer applications
|File size||2330 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.