CISPR 20:2006+AMD1:2013 CSV
Sound and television broadcast receivers and associated equipment -Immunity characteristics - Limits and methods of measurement
- residential properties, e.g. houses, apartments, etc.;
- retail outlets, e.g. shops, supermarkets, etc.;
- business premises, e.g. offices, banks, etc.;
- areas of public entertainment, e.g. cinemas, public bars, dance halls, etc.;
- outdoor locations, e.g. petrol stations, car parks, amusement and sports centres, etc.;
- light-industrial locations e.g. workshops, laboratories, service centres, etc.;
- car and boat. Locations which are characterized by their mains power being supplied directly at low voltage from the public mains are considered to be residential, commercial or light industrial. This consolidated version consists of the sixth edition (2006) and its amendment 1 (2013). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||CISPR/CIS/I - Electromagnetic compatibility of information technology equipment, multimedia equipment and receiversrss|
|ICS||33.100.20 - Immunity|
|File size||3100 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.