CISPR 20:2006+AMD1:2013 CSV
Sound and television broadcast receivers and associated equipment -Immunity characteristics - Limits and methods of measurement
AbstractCISPR 20:2006+A1:2013 applies to television broadcast receivers, sound broadcast receivers and associated equipment intended for use in the residential, commercial and light industrial environment. Describes the methods of measurement and specified limits applicable to sound and television receivers and to associated equipment with regard to their immunity characteristics to disturbing signals. This standard is also applicable to the immunity of outdoor units of direct to home (DTH) satellite receiving systems for individual reception. Immunity requirements are given in the frequency range 0 Hz to 400 GHz. Radio-frequency tests outside the specified frequency bands or concerning other phenomena than given in this standard are not required. The objective of this standard is to define the immunity test requirements for equipment defined in the scope in relation to continuous and transient, conducted and radiated disturbances including electrostatic discharges. These test requirements represent essential electromagnetic immunity requirements. Test requirements are specified for each port (enclosure or connector) considered. The environments encompassed by this standard are residential, commercial and light-industrial locations, both indoor and outdoor. The following list, although not comprehensive, gives an indication of locations which are included:
- residential properties, e.g. houses, apartments, etc.;
- retail outlets, e.g. shops, supermarkets, etc.;
- business premises, e.g. offices, banks, etc.;
- areas of public entertainment, e.g. cinemas, public bars, dance halls, etc.;
- outdoor locations, e.g. petrol stations, car parks, amusement and sports centres, etc.;
- light-industrial locations e.g. workshops, laboratories, service centres, etc.;
- car and boat. Locations which are characterized by their mains power being supplied directly at low voltage from the public mains are considered to be residential, commercial or light industrial. This consolidated version consists of the sixth edition (2006) and its amendment 1 (2013). Therefore, no need to order amendment in addition to this publication.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||CISPR/CIS/I - Electromagnetic compatibility of information technology equipment, multimedia equipment and receiversrss|
|ICS||33.100.20 - Immunity|
|File size||3100 KB|
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). The following credit cards are accepted: American express, Mastercard and Visa. Request a pro forma to pay by bank transfer.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.