Optical circuit boards - Part 1: General
- transmit patterns with straight, cross, bending optical paths and input and output optical ports in plane;
- optical paths consisting of optical fibres and/or optical waveguides;
- controlled lengths of the optical paths, if required;
- may be combined with a printed electric circuit board, the functionality of which is outside the scope of this standard;
- to interconnect between optical components and the ability to mount components.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 86 - Fibre opticsrss|
|ICS||33.180.01 - Fibre optic systems in general|
31.180 - Printed circuits and boards
|File size||1334 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.