Railway applications - Environmental conditions for equipment - Part 1: Equipment on board rolling stock
- air movement,
- snow and hail,
- solar radiation,
- vibrations and shocks,
- electromagnetic interference environment,
- acoustic noise environment,
- supply system characteristics.
IEC 62498-1 defines:
- interface conditions between the vehicle and its environment;
- general environmental rules for the equipment of rolling stock, especially for the main sub-systems. The contents of the corrigendum of November 2010 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 9 - Electrical equipment and systems for railwaysrss|
|ICS||45.060.01 - Railway rolling stock in general|
|File size||1027 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.