IEC 61000-2-10:2021 PRV
Pre release version
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) - Part 2-10: Environment - Description of HEMP environment - Conducted disturbance
IEC 61000-2-10:2021 defines the high-altitude electromagnetic pulse (HEMP) conducted environment that is one of the consequences of a high-altitude nuclear explosion.Those dealing with this subject consider two cases:
- high-altitude nuclear explosions;
- low-altitude nuclear explosions.
- a new Annex E has been added to describe the time waveform characteristics of the response of simple linear antennas to aid in the development of test methods;
- technical support for this waveform is provided in Annex E.
- a procedure to use the waveforms presented in Annex E along with the peak values previously provided in Annex C is provided.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||TC 77/SC 77C - High power transient phenomenarss|
|ICS||33.100.01 - Electromagnetic compatibility in general|
|File size||2418 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.