IEC TR 62839-1:2014
Environmental declaration - Part 1: Wires, cables and accessory products - Specific rules
- communication and data wires and cables, which may have metal or optical fiber conductors;
- control and command wires and cables, which can have metal or fiber optical conductors;
This document only deals with the "wires and cables" products. "Accessories products are for further study. This document is primarily intended for:
- environment and/or product managers;
- LCA (life cycle assessment) experts in companies, in charge of PEP/PCR development;
- verifiers in charge of PEP/PCR conformity assessment in accordance with the defined rules.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||TC 46 - Cables, wires, waveguides, RF connectors, RF and microwave passive components and accessoriesrss|
|ICS||13.020.01 - Environment and environmental protection in general|
33.120.10 - Coaxial cables. Waveguides
33.120.20 - Wires and symmetrical cables
|File size||816 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.