IEC PAS 80005-3:2014
Utility connections in port - Part 3: Low Voltage Shore Connection (LVSC) Systems - General requirements
- LV shore distribution systems;
- shore-to-ship connection and interface equipment;
- semiconductor/rotating convertors;
- ship distribution systems; and
- control, monitoring, interlocking and power management systems. It does not apply to the electrical power supply during docking periods, e.g. dry docking and other out-of-service maintenance and repair. It is expected that LVSC systems will have practicable applications for ships requiring up to 1 MVA. Low-voltage shore connection systems not exceeding 250 A, with a maximum of 125 A per cable and not exceeding 300 V to earth are not covered by this PAS. High-voltage shore connection systems are covered by IEC/ISO/IEEE 80005-1.
|Publication type||Publicly Available Specification|
|TC/SC||TC 18 - Electrical installations of ships and of mobile and fixed offshore unitsrss|
|ICS||47.020.60 - Electrical equipment of ships and of marine structures|
|File size||2298 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share this page
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.