IEC PAS 80005-3:2014
Utility connections in port - Part 3: Low Voltage Shore Connection (LVSC) Systems - General requirements
- LV shore distribution systems;
- shore-to-ship connection and interface equipment;
- semiconductor/rotating convertors;
- ship distribution systems; and
- control, monitoring, interlocking and power management systems. It does not apply to the electrical power supply during docking periods, e.g. dry docking and other out-of-service maintenance and repair. It is expected that LVSC systems will have practicable applications for ships requiring up to 1 MVA. Low-voltage shore connection systems not exceeding 250 A, with a maximum of 125 A per cable and not exceeding 300 V to earth are not covered by this PAS. High-voltage shore connection systems are covered by IEC/ISO/IEEE 80005-1.
|Publication type||Publicly Available Specification|
|TC/SC||TC 18 - Electrical installations of ships and of mobile and fixed offshore unitsrss|
|ICS||47.020.60 - Electrical equipment of ships and of marine structures|
|File size||2298 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.