Information technology - Computer graphics, image processing and environment data representation - Object/environmental representation for image-based rendering in virtual/mixed and augmented reality (VR/MAR)
- defines terms for image-based representation and 3D reconstruction techniques;
- specifies the required elements for image-based representation;
- specifies a method of representing the real world in the virtual space based on image-based representation;
- specifies how visible image patches can be integrated with the underlying 3D model for more accurate and rich objects/environments representation from arbitrary viewpoints;
- specifies how the proposed model allows multi-object representation;
- provides an XML based specification of the proposed representation model and an actual implementation example (see Annex A).
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 24 - Computer graphics, image processing and environmental data representationrss|
|ICS||35.140 - Computer graphics|
|File size||3764 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.