CISPR 25:2008 Withdrawn
Vehicles, boats and internal combustion engines - Radio disturbance characteristics - Limits and methods of measurement for the protection of on-board receivers
- addition of required measurements with both an average detector and a peak or quasi-peak detector;
- addition of methods and limits for the protection of new analogue and digital radio services, which cover the frequency range up to 2 500 MHz;
- addition of a new measurement method for components (stripline) as an informative Annex G;
- addition of the contents of CISPR 21 as Annex H; CISPR 21 in its entirety now becomes obsolete;
- deletion of narrowband / broadband determination;
- deletion of the Annex on rod antenna characterisation (this is now covered by CISPR 16-1-4);
- deletion of the Annex on characterisation of shielded enclosure (CISPR 25 will be amended when the CISPR/D / CISPR/A Joint Task Force on chamber validation finishes its work). The contents of the corrigendum of January 2009 have been included in this copy.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||CISPR/CIS/D - Electromagnetic disturbances related to electric/electronic equipment on vehicles and internal combustion engine powered devicesrss|
|ICS||33.100.10 - Emission|
33.100.20 - Immunity
|File size||2761 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.