ISO/IEC TR 7052:2023
Software engineering - Controlling frequently occurring risks during development and maintenance of custom software
- describes frequently occurring risks during development and maintenance of custom software;
- describes possible controls for frequently occurring risks;
- describes the related:
- activities, facilities and roles typically used for these controls;
- properties of products and processes;
- standards, measurements, testing and assessment of the properties of products and processes.
|Publication type||Technical Report|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 - Software and systems engineeringrss|
|ICS||35.080 - Software|
|File size||1316 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 16:00 CET Monday to Friday.