Amendment 1 - Information technology -- Processing languages -- Document Style Semantics and Specification Language (DSSSL) - Extensions to DSSSL
- additional flow object classes for online display, and
- additional formatting areas for inline-display area and inter-line attachment area.
For clarification of some existing definitions in ISO/IEC 10179:1996, ISO/IEC 10179:1996/Amd.1:2003 adds the following annexes:
- Annex B; clarification of the existing types and symbols;
- Annex C; specification of formal public identifiers and their associated characteristics for various line breaking and line composition methods;
- Annex D; clarification of the grove plan and SGML property set;
- Annex E; clarification of the flow object classes and characteristics;
- Annex F; clarification of the values of characteristics.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34 - Document description and processing languagesrss|
|ICS||35.240.30 - IT applications in information, documentation and publishing|
|File size||1303 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.