Information technology -- Programming languages, their environments and system software interfaces -- Programming language ISLISP
- ISLisp shall be compatible with existing Lisp dialects where feasible.
- ISLisp shall have as a primary goal to provide basic functionality.
- ISLisp shall be object-oriented.
- ISLisp shall be designed with extensibility in mind.
- ISLisp shall give priority to industrial needs over academic needs.
- ISLisp shall promote efficient implementations and applications.
ISO/IEC 13816:2007 does not specify:
- the size or complexity of an ISLisp text that exceeds the capacity of any specific data processing system or the capacity of a particular processor, nor the actions to be taken when the corresponding limits are exceeded;
- the minimal requirements of a data processing system that is capable of supporting an implementation of a processor for ISLisp;
- the method of preparation of an ISLisp text for execution and the method of activation of this ISLisp text, prepared for execution;
- the typographical presentation of an ISLisp text published for human reading;
- extensions that might or might not be provided by the implementation.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 22 - Programming languages, their environments and system software interfacesrss|
|ICS||35.060 - Languages used in information technology|
|File size||667 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.