Information technology -- Software measurement -- Functional size measurement -- Part 2: Conformity evaluation of software size measurement methods to ISO/IEC 14143-1
- establishes a framework for the conformity evaluation of a Candidate FSM Method against the provisions of ISO/IEC 14143-1;
- describes a process for conformity evaluation of whether a Candidate FSM Method meets the (type) requirements of ISO/IEC 14143-1 such that it is an actual FSM method, i.e. they are of the same type;
- describes the requirements for performing a conformity evaluation in order to ensure repeatability of the conformity evaluation process, as well as consistency of decisions on conformity and the final result;
- aims to ensure that the output from the conformity evaluation process is objective, impartial, consistent, repeatable, complete and auditable;
- provides informative guidelines for determining the competence of the conformity evaluation teams;
- provides an example checklist to assist in the conformity evaluation of a Candidate FSM Method; and
- provides an example template for the conformity evaluation report.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7 - Software and systems engineeringrss|
|ICS||35.080 - Software|
|File size||744 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.