Safety of machinery - Electrical equipment of machines - Part 32: Requirements for hoisting machines
- deletion of Clause 11 of the previous edition;
- modification of the structure of equipotential bonding (Clause 8);
- separation of control functions (Clause 9) and devices (Clause 10);
- structure of technical documentation (Clause 17);
- verification of protection by automatic disconnection of supply (18.2);
- Subclause 9.2.7 on cableless controls has been modified.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 44 - Safety of machinery - Electrotechnical aspectsrss|
|ICS||29.020 - Electrical engineering in general
53.020.01 - Lifting appliances in general
|File size||2014 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.