Information technology -- JPEG 2000 image coding system: Extensions
- specifies extended decoding processes for converting compressed image data to reconstructed image data;
- specifies an extended codestream syntax containing information for interpreting the compressed image data;
- specifies an extended file format;
- specifies a container to store image metadata;
- defines a standard set of image metadata;
- provides guidance on extended encoding processes for converting source image data to compressed image data;
- provides guidance on how to implement these processes in practice.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, French|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 29 - Coding of audio, picture, multimedia and hypermedia informationrss|
|ICS||35.040.30 - Coding of graphical and photographical information|
|File size||3162 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.