Information technology -- Security techniques -- Entity authentication -- Part 5: Mechanisms using zero-knowledge techniques
- mechanisms based on identities and providing unilateral authentication;
- mechanisms based on integer factorization and providing unilateral authentication;
- mechanisms based on discrete logarithms with respect to numbers that are either prime or composite, and providing unilateral authentication;
- mechanisms based on asymmetric encryption systems and providing either unilateral authentication, or mutual authentication;
- mechanisms based on discrete logarithms on elliptic curves and providing unilateral authentication.
These mechanisms are constructed using the principles of zero-knowledge techniques, but they are not necessarily zero-knowledge according to the strict definition for every choice of parameters.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|TC/SC||ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 27 - Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protectionrss|
|ICS||35.030 - IT Security|
|File size||573 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.