Low-voltage fuses - Part 2: Supplementary requirements for fuses for use by authorized persons (fuses mainly for industrial application) - Examples of standardized systems of fuses A to K
Note: a more recent version of this publication exists
IEC 60269-2:2013+AMD1:2016 CSV
- Fuse system A: Fuses with fuse-links with blade contacts (NH fuse system),
- Fuse system B: Fuses with striker fuse-links with blade contacts (NH fuse system),
- Fuse system C: Fuse-rails (NH fuse system),
- Fuse system D: Fuse-bases for busbar mounting (NH fuse system),
- Fuse system E: Fuses with fuse-links for bolted connections (BS bolted fuse system),
- Fuse system F: Fuses with fuse-links having cylindrical contact caps (NF cylindrical fuse system),
- Fuse system G: Fuses with fuse-links with offset blade contacts (BS clip-in fuse system),
- Fuse system H: Fuses with fuse-links having "gD" and "gN" characteristic (class J and class time delay and non time delay fuse types),
- Fuse system I: gU fuse-links with wedge tightening contacts,
- Fuse system J: Fuses with fuse-links having "gD class CC" and "gN class CC" characteristics (class CC time delay and non-time delay fuse types),
- Fuse system K: gK fuse-links with blade for bolted connections - High fuse-link ratings from 1 250 A up to 4 800 A (master fuse-links). This fifth edition of IEC 60269-2 cancels and replaces the fourth edition published in 2010. This edition constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the previous edition:
1. fuse systems A and B: modified values for the power dissipation of NH aM fuse-links;
2. fuse systems A and B: introduction of dimension r for NH fuse-links;
3. addition of new fuse system K: gK fuse-links with contacts for bolted connections. Key Words: fuse systems A to K, requirements for fuses
This publication is to be read in conjunction with IEC 60269-1:2006.
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 32/SC 32B - Low-voltage fusesrss|
|ICS||29.120.50 - Fuses and other overcurrent protection devices|
|File size||9269 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.