Dependability management - Part 1: Guidance for management and application
- an updating of definitions to reflect IEC 60050-191:2014;
- an enhanced description of dependability and its attributes;
- a more generic approach to dependability management;
- revised guidelines for application of dependability management;
- a more generic approach to the life cycle;
- a framework for dependability standards. Keywords: dependability management
|Publication type||International Standard|
|Available language(s)||English, English/French, Spanish|
|TC/SC||TC 56 - Dependabilityrss|
|ICS||03.100.40 - Research and development
03.120.01 - Quality in general
21.020 - Characteristics and design of machines, apparatus, equipment
|File size||2190 KB|
The following test report forms are related:
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.