IEC TS 60034-27-2:2012
Rotating electrical machines - Part 27-2: On-line partial discharge measurements on the stator winding insulation of rotating electrical machines
- measuring techniques and instruments;
- the arrangement of the installation;
- normalization and sensitivity assessment;
- measuring procedures;
- noise reduction;
- the documentation of results;
- the interpretation of results with respect to partial discharge on-line measurements on the stator winding insulation of non-converter driven rotating electrical machines with rated voltage of 3 kV and up. Keywords: rotating electrical machines
Share your publications
Learn how to share your publications with your colleagues, using networking options.
Our prices are in Swiss francs (CHF). We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Mastercard and Visa, JCB and CUP), PayPal and bank transfers as form of payment.
Keep in touch
Keep up to date with new publication releases and announcements with our free IEC Just Published email newsletter.
Contact customer services
Please send your enquiry by email or call us on +41 22 919 02 11 between 09:00 – 17:00 CET Monday to Friday.